Little Orchard Alpacas - Terms and Conditions
For the safety and enjoyment of our experiences we politely require all our guests to read and understand these before booking and attending any experience or event.
Cancellations & Postponements
- COVID-19 Policy: We will offer an open-ended postponement to rebook if Little Orchard Alpacas has to cancel the booking as a result of COVID-19 lockdown or restrictions. If you are unable to postpone we will offer a refund.
- If you are unable to attend a booking due to any personal reasons or restrictions relating to COVID-19 we will offer a postponement or credit voucher valid for two year.
- Weather Policy: Whilst our experiences can go ahead on most rainy days, if the weather forecast is for heavy rain, very high temperatures, storms and/or high winds we may need to postpone for safety reasons; the well-being of the alpacas and for the enjoyment of the experience itself. We are unable to provide refunds due to inclement weather. If we do need to postpone (a decision we do not take lightly) we will get in touch via your e-mail the day before your booking and will arrange a new date to suit you. If you would prefer, or if you are on holiday for a short time we will issue an experience e-gift voucher valid for two years.
- Cancellations made by visitors more than 24 hours before the start of the booking will be invited to reschedule the experience at a new time (a maximum of twice), within two years, or a gift voucher can be given.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the booking, on the same day as the booking or those failing to attend a booking without getting in touch, will not be eligible for free rebooking or a refund, without exception.
Health & Safety
- We will always provide safety advice at the start of any experience, anyone deliberately and continually not adhering to the information provided during the walk or any interaction with the alpacas will be asked to leave, without compensation.
- We remind families that although our alpacas are very gentle, friendly creatures, as with all animals they must be approached and handled correctly. Adults must help children to follow our advice and to remain calm around the alpacas.
- A risk assessment has been undertaken for each experience and is available on request and all our experiences are supervised by a suitably trained person.
- Hand washing facilities are provided. Those who accompany children have the responsibility to ensure that adequate hand washing takes place.
- Sturdy, closed toe footwear (or wellies in the wetter months) must be worn all through the year. Sandals or heels are not suitable. Most experiences will still go ahead in rain so please bring waterproofs if necessary and dress appropriately. We do not accept responsible for any damage to shoes or clothing.
- Dogs are not allowed on site, on our experiences or walks. Please leave your dogs at home (as otherwise they would have to stay in the car and we do not condone this).
Photographs & Reviews
- You need to be alert and in charge of your alpaca at all times, particularly on our Woodland Trek. However, taking photos is an important part of keeping experience memories, so feel free to snap away when it is safe and the alpacas are comfortable.
- We may take photos for use on our Facebook page and website to promote our activities. Please let us know if you don’t want your photo to be taken or used. Similarly, please respect the privacy of other people when posting your own photos.
- We would love for you to share your photos with us via social media. If you would like to leave some photos and a review on Facebook or TripAdvisor that would also be much appreciated.
Weddings, Off-Site Visits & Events
- A separate Terms and Conditions Form and Contract will be providing to read and sign when booking an event service with us, depending on the nature of the event. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your event ideas and to receive a specific Information and T&Cs form.
The Alpaca Room Shop & Online Purchases
- Returns: We accept returns for all shop items, except for vouchers or specially commissioned items (unless they are faulty or damaged). Returned items must be delivered back to us in the condition they were bought, within 28 of purchase, for a full refund. After this period we will offer an exchange or credit voucher.
- We are unable to refund postage and packaging fees, however we will reimburse the full cost of the item including our transaction fees (PayPal/Square) if applicable.
- Vouchers are valid for two years and are sold with an expiry date. Visits must be booked in within this time.
- We do not offer refunds for Experience or Monetary Value Vouchers.
Data Protection (GDPR) Policy
- We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all our customers, visitors and suppliers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law. Click here for our full GDPR Policy.