Pack a Picnic and spend a relaxing summer evening in the company of alpacas!
From 1st June to the 31st August, 5.30-7.30pm
We are now fully booked until September for all Alpaca Walks and Experiences. We are sorry for any disappointment, however this is an unusual year with extra high demand, especially for voucher redeeming and we must put our existing customers first, whilst keeping high alpaca welfare standards.
If you would like to be kept in mind for any cancellations or last minute spaces please e-mail email@example.com with the number and ages of any children in your party and your available dates.
- This is a two hour private alpaca farm ‘Bring Your Own’ picnic, for you and your family, friends or loved ones, where you can relax and enjoy a peaceful summer evening with the alpacas.
- We start with a short half an hour tour of all our different alpaca groups, boys, girls and younger alpacas. You will be able to get up close, feed them some of their favourite treats, take plenty of photos and learn a little bit more about these amazing animals.
- We then welcome you to enjoy your picnic, or why not pick up a local takeaway, and spend the rest of the time relaxing, eating and drinking and soaking up the evening rays in our alpaca paddock picnic area.
- If you’d rather just spend the whole two hours picnicking and enjoying the company of the alpacas you are very welcome. We can keep contact to an absolute minimum.
- We have a fridge where you can chill your picnic (or bubbly!) whilst we are doing the tour, plus a selection of ice-creams and cold drinks to purchase as an extra.
- We also have a gift shop full of alpaca goodies to browse for a souvenir or gift from your visit.
We are currently taking bookings for groups with a maximum of six people including children and babies.
£15 Per person (16+)
£12 Per child aged 4 – 15
Children aged three under are free. (Max two per paying adult).
Minimum of two people per experience.
Current maximum group size of 6. From 17th May we will have a maximum of 12 per group, including children.
If you are an individual adult who would like to bring children along for this experience please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can take a little more information before booking.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking.
Please be aware:
COVID-19 Guarantee: We will offer a postponement or a full refund if Little Orchard Alpacas has to cancel your booking as a result of a COVID-19 closure.
Weather Policy: We are unable to provide refunds due to inclement weather. Our experiences can go ahead in most weathers and we have undercover seating for your refreshments, picnics or cream teas. If we do need to postpone, due to very heavy rain, stormy weather, or extreme heat we will get in touch to arrange a new date to suit you. If you would prefer, or if you are on holiday for a short time we will issue an experience e-gift voucher valid for two years.
Other Important Bits…
- All under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult and remain with an adult at all times. We remind families that although our alpacas are very gentle, friendly creatures, as with all animals they need to be handled and approached correctly. All visitors must follow our safety advice at all times.
- Please ensure you have read our full terms and conditions before booking.
- Please be aware that there may be limited availability during busy times such as holidays and weekends and in the summer. We recommend booking your visit as in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
- If a member of your party have any special needs or requirements please let us know. We have a wheelchair access disabled toilet with baby changing facilities a short distance from the parking area and a picnic area is accessible by a short grassy path.
- Little Orchard Alpacas has officially been accredited with the Visit Britain Covid-19 ‘We’re Good To Go’ Industry Standard. This is a quality mark awarded by VisitEngland and reassures prospective visitors to Little Orchard Alpacas that we are adhering to Government and Public Health Guidance, with regards to opening safely during the Coronavirus Pandemic.