£42.00 – £45.00
Make your own beautiful Alpaca Triangle Scarf with our easy to follow kit. The pattern is perfect for those with a basic knowledge of knitting, such as casting on and off and stocking stitch, designed by our knitting expert Janice Sansby. This scarf is lovely and lightweight and perfect to wear from Autumn through to Spring.
The kit includes:
- 2 x 100g balls of your choice of Lightweight DK Alpaca Yarn colours, with tags of which alpaca they came from (This scarf pattern uses approximately 150g-160g. The remaining yarn can be used to add pom poms to your scarf or for another mini project!)
- A pair of 4.5mm bamboo knitting needles suitable for this project.
- A card including step-by-step pattern instructions and photos of what the finished scarf will look like.
- 1 x tapestry or yarn needle (for weaving in loose ends).
- Support to complete the project – our knitter Janice Sansby who designed this pattern can help answer your questions if you get stuck.
- All beautifully presented in a reusable luxury embossed, magnetic gift box.
- 25% off a visit to Little Orchard Alpacas to meet the alpacas with a Alpaca Creations Discount Code.
- A sachet of ‘Soak’ for when your scarf needs a gentle refresh.
Gently hand wash yarns and finished items in lukewarm water if they need washing – do not scrub or agitate fibres as they will felt together.
Postage and Packaging: £6.95 – 1st Class Royal Mail Parcel Delivery
Local Collection – Free