enjoy a relaxing walk through the orchard and learn first-hand about our friendly and adorable alpacas…
- This experience lasts approximately an hour and a half and includes a 40 minute walk through our on-site apple orchard.
- We start by introducing you to our alpaca boys who we will be taking for the walk
- We will have a short safety briefing and show you how to handle and lead the alpacas
- We then take a walk around the orchard at alpaca-pace! You might even see some of our other resident wildlife while you are here
- After the walk there is time to meet the alpaca mums, babies (crias) and other young alpacas
- This is the perfect chance to learn all about these beautiful animals and how we look after them; feed them their favourite treats and take plenty of photos
- There is then time to enjoy the alpaca’s company for a bit longer with a complimentary drink at our alpaca paddock picnic area.
Price (Includes VAT)
Per person (ages ten and over): £22
Children aged five to nine: £12
Must be accompanied by and share an alpaca lead with an adult. We remind families that although our alpacas are very gentle, friendly creatures, as with all animals they can be unpredictable and children must follow our safety briefing at the beginning of the walk. Under five year olds are welcome to join our Meet the Alpacas Experience.
Please ensure you have read our full terms and conditions before booking.
Other Important Bits…
- The minimum number of alpaca walkers for each experience is two. Walk alongs, observers and children under 10 are not included and must be added on as extras.
- This is a group experience, with the maximum number of spaces as six to keep the experience small and personal! Please arrive ten minutes before the booking time as we will start promptly!
- If you would like to arrange a private walk, for a special occasion or due to special needs please get in touch, via our e-mail or contact form for more information.
- Booking an experience through the online calendar does not include a voucher. If you would like to buy this experience as a gift you can purchase a Gift Voucher
- To book this experience for over 6 people please also get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a group date and time, we offer a discount of 10% for groups of 8 or more. Please note for larger groups it will be necessary to share an alpaca on the walk
- We need to be informed of all visitors in a party before arrival, including observers and children to avoid disappointment on the day if maximum numbers are reached.