enjoy a relaxing walk through the orchard and learn first-hand about our friendly and adorable alpacas…
- This experience lasts approximately an hour and a half and like all our experiences is a completely personal, bespoke experience for you and your friends or family. This means we can go at a pace to suit you, answer as many questions as you can throw at us and fully enjoy every minute spent with the alpacas!
- We start by introducing you to our alpaca boys who we will be taking for the walk
- We will have a short safety briefing and show you how to handle and lead the alpacas
- We then take a walk around the orchard at alpaca-pace! You might even see some of our other resident wildlife while you are here
- After the walk there is time to meet the alpaca mums, babies (crias) and other young alpacas
- This is the perfect chance to learn all about these beautiful animals and how we look after them; feed them their favourite treats and take plenty of photos
- You are then welcome to stay and enjoy the alpaca’s company for a bit longer with a complimentary drink at our alpaca paddock picnic area, you can also bring along your own picnic
Price (Includes VAT)
Per person (ages ten and over): £18
Children under ten: £10 – Must be accompanied by and share an alpaca lead with an adult. We remind families that although our alpacas are very gentle, friendly creatures, as with all animals they can be unpredictable and children must follow our safety briefing at the beginning of the walk.
Please ensure you have read our full terms and conditions before booking.
- The minimum number of alpaca walkers for each experience is two. Observers, non-walkers and children are not included and must be added on as extras.
- If you would like to buy this experience as a gift you can purchase a Gift Voucher
- To book this experience for over 8 people please also get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a group date and time.
- Please note depending on the number of people booking it may be necessary to share an alpaca on the walk
- We need to be informed of all visitors in a party before arrival, including observers and children to avoid disappointment on the day if maximum numbers are reached.
- Please note that if temperatures during the summer months are extremely high and unsuitable for the alpacas to walk we will offer either an alternative date, an early or later evening walk or a woodland walk if availability allows. Alternatively there is the option to meet the alpacas and spend time with them in their paddocks. We are unable to offer any refunds.