enjoy a relaxing walk through the orchard and learn first-hand about our friendly and adorable alpacas…
- Enjoy a full hour and a half of quality, one on one, alpaca time!
- Including a roughly 45 minute walk through the apple orchard; chance to spend time with our mums and crias followed by hot or cold drinks alongside the alpacas.
- This is a private experience, with one booking per session, this means we tailor the walk as needed; answer all your questions and give a truly unique and personal experience!
- This is the perfect chance to learn all about these beautiful animals and how we look after them; feed them their favourite treats and take plenty of photos!
- You can also have a browse in our gift shop ‘The Alpaca Room’ for gifts or a souvenir from your experience!
Price (Includes VAT)
Per person (ages ten and over): £22
Children aged five to nine: £12
Must be accompanied by and share an alpaca lead with an adult. We remind families that although our alpacas are very gentle, friendly creatures, as with all animals they can be unpredictable and children must follow our safety briefing at the beginning of the walk. Under five year olds are welcome to join our Meet the Alpacas Experience.
Please ensure you have read our full terms and conditions before booking.
Other Important Bits…
- This is an individual booking experience and runs on weekday afternoons throughout the year.
- The minimum number of alpaca walkers for each experience is two. Walk alongs, observers and children under 10 are not included and must be added on as extras.
- Please arrive ten minutes before the booking time as we will start promptly!
- Booking an experience through the online calendar does not include a voucher. If you would like to buy this experience as a gift you can purchase a Gift Voucher
- To book this experience for over 6 people please also get in touch at email@example.com to arrange a group date and time, we offer a discount of 10% for groups of 8 or more. Please note for larger groups it will be necessary to share an alpaca on the walk
- We need to be informed of all visitors in a party before arrival, including observers and children to avoid disappointment on the day if maximum numbers are reached.