We are now fully booked for September 2020 for all experiences and will be closed throughout October 2020.
New Bookings are available from 1st november via the calendar below.
A Personal and unforgettable Alpaca Walk Experience
- Take a relaxing stroll with our adorable, inquisitive alpacas through the field and old orchard.
- Meet the rest of the herd, including the mums and crias born in the summer and not forgetting Wilbur and Peggy the mini-pigs!
- Enjoy a complimentary drink in our picnic area or in our indoor seating area – you are welcome to bring along a picnic to enjoy after the walk.
- Browse our gift shop for a souvenir or some alpaca yarn from our herd.
- All our walks and experiences are private and bespoke , we have always only taken one booking at a time. Not only does that mean you will have a personal and special experience, but if you have any needs or requirements we can do our best to accommodate them.
- The Alpaca Orchard Walk experience will last approximately an hour and a half, not including picnic time if you choose to bring one and any shop browsing time.
1. Who is coming on your alpaca walk?
In line with government restrictions we can currently book a maximum of five people onto one walk.
Alpaca Walker (ages 10+): £25
Observers to walk along (maximum of one per alpaca walker): £15
Children aged five to nine (must share alpaca lead with an adult): £15
For children below five we recommend our Meet the Alpacas Experience.
2. When would you like to visit?
We offer one alpaca walk per day, pick your date and preferred time using the calendar below, available dates are shown in green.
3. Click book and look forward to your alpaca experience!
Please Note: All bookings will be offered a postponement (valid until end 2021) if Little Orchard Alpacas has to cancel the walk as a result of Coronavirus Pandemic government restrictions or if you are unable to attend as a result of personal quarantine or a local-area lock down. We are unable to offer refunds for booked experiences.
Other Important Bits…
- All under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult. We remind families that although our alpacas are very gentle, friendly creatures, as with all animals they will react if not handled or approached correctly. Children must follow our safety briefing at the beginning of the walk.
- Please ensure you have read our full terms and conditions before booking.
- Please be aware that we run one Alpaca Orchard Walk per day and there may be limited availability during busy times such as holidays and weekends. We recommend booking your visit as in advance as possible.
- The minimum number of alpaca walkers for each experience is two, other children and observers may then be added on.
- Observers can either walk along on the walk, or choose a place to sit during the walk and then join in with the rest of the experience, such as meeting the rest of the herd.
- Booking an experience through the online calendar does not include a voucher. If you would like to buy this experience as a gift you can purchase a Gift Voucher here.
- To book this experience for over 6 people please get in touch at email@example.com to arrange a group date and time. We offer a discount of 10% for groups of 7 or more. Please note for groups larger than 6 it will be necessary to share an alpaca on the walk. Our maximum group size is 12.
- Please inform us of all visitors in a party before arrival, including observers and children, to avoid disappointment on the day if maximum numbers are reached.
- If a member of your party have any special needs or requirements please let us know. We have a wheelchair access disabled toilet with baby changing facilities a short distance from the parking area.
- Babies can be brought along on the walk for free if carried by an observer.
- Little Orchard Alpacas has officially been accredited with the Visit Britain Covid-19 ‘We’re Good To Go’ Industry Standard. This is a quality mark awarded by VisitEngland and reassures prospective visitors to Little Orchard Alpacas that we are adhering to Government and Public Health Guidance, with regards to opening safely during the Coronavirus Pandemic.