enjoy a relaxing walk through the orchard and learn first-hand about our friendly and adorable alpacas…
- A private walk with one booking per walk, giving a truly personal and special experience to all our guests.
- We welcome you and start with an introduction to our herd and a bit about us here at Little Orchard Alpacas.
- After pairing up with your alpacas, we take a relaxed 45 minute stroll at alpaca pace, through and around the old apple orchard. With it’s wildlife such as rabbits, birds and the occasional deer and its gnarly trees and plants, it has something to offer throughout the year.
- This experience puts the emphasis on spending quality time with the alpacas, getting to know your chosen alpacas and learning about them one on one. It is the perfect chance to slow down from the fast pace of life!
- Following the walk there is time to spend time with our females – mums and crias.
- We then welcome you to enjoy hot or cold drinks, alongside the alpaca paddocks if the weather allows.
- Being a private experience we can tailor the walk as needed for different needs; answer all your questions and give a truly unique and personal experience!
- This is the perfect chance to learn all about these beautiful animals and how we look after them; feed them their favourite treats and take plenty of photos!
- You can also have a browse in our gift shop ‘The Alpaca Room’ for gifts or a souvenir from your experience.
Price (Includes VAT)
Per person (ages ten and over): £24
Children aged five to nine: £12
Must be accompanied by and share an alpaca lead with an adult. We remind families that although our alpacas are very gentle, friendly creatures, as with all animals they can be unpredictable and children must follow our safety briefing at the beginning of the walk. Under five year olds are welcome to join our Meet the Alpacas Experience.
Please ensure you have read our full terms and conditions before booking.
Other Important Bits…
- This experience runs throughout the year.
- The minimum number of alpaca walkers for each experience is two. Walk alongs, observers and children under 10 must be added on as extras.
- Booking an experience through the online calendar does not include a voucher. If you would like to buy this experience as a gift you can purchase a Gift Voucher
- To book this experience for over 6 people please also get in touch at email@example.com to arrange a group date and time, we offer a discount of 10% for groups of 8 or more. Please note for larger groups it will be necessary to share an alpaca on the walk
- We need to be informed of all visitors in a party before arrival, including observers and children to avoid disappointment on the day if maximum numbers are reached.