enjoy a relaxing walk through the orchard and learn first-hand about our friendly and adorable alpacas…
- We welcome you here to the farm and start with an introduction to our herd and a bit about Little Orchard Alpacas.
- After pairing up with your alpacas and a few tips on alpaca walking, we start our relaxed walk through the old apple orchard.
- This lasts for approximately an hour and there is plenty of time for us to tell you all about the alpacas, feed them some treats, and of course have some photos and alpaca selfies!
- With it’s wildlife such as rabbits, birds and the occasional deer, plus its gnarly trees and plants, the orchard has something to offer throughout the year.
- This experience puts the emphasis on spending quality time with the alpacas, getting to know your chosen alpacas and learning about them one on one. It is the perfect chance to slow down from the fast pace of life!
- Following the walk there is plenty of chance to spend time with our females, mums and crias and learn about the birthing season.
- We then welcome you to enjoy hot or cold drinks, alongside the alpaca paddocks if the weather allows.
- Finish with a browse of our farm shop ‘The Alpaca Room’ for gifts or a souvenir from your experience.
- We believe small personal experiences are the best way to really get to know these amazing animals on their own terms and also make each visit completely unique and memorable!
Price (Includes VAT)
Per person (ages ten and over): £24
Children aged five to nine: £12
Children under ten must be accompanied by and share an alpaca lead with an adult. We remind families that although our alpacas are very gentle, friendly creatures, as with all animals they can react according to a situation and children must follow our safety briefing at the beginning of the walk. Under five year olds are welcome to join our Meet the Alpacas Experience.
Please ensure you have read our full terms and conditions before booking.
Other Important Bits…
- This experience runs on mornings throughout the summer.
- The minimum number of alpaca walkers for each experience is two. Walk alongs, observers and children under 10 are not included and must be added on as extras.
- If you would like to buy this experience as a gift you can purchase a Gift Voucher
- To book this experience for over 6 people please also get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a group date and time, we offer a discount of 10% for groups of 8 or more. Please note for larger groups it will be necessary to share an alpaca on the walk
- We need to be informed of all visitors in a party before arrival, including observers and children to avoid disappointment on the day if maximum numbers are reached.