Meet our PALS! (Pigs and ALpacaS!)...
Perfect for families with Little Ones or just for spending more time with the whole gang!
- We welcome you here to Little Orchard Alpacas and start with a tour around each of our different groups of alpacas.
- Meet our alpaca boys, who are very friendly and love a bit of attention and the odd treat too!
- You can also meet our females and young alpacas known as crias. In the summer, usually around July we also have newborn crias for you to meet!
- A visit would not be complete without meeting Peggy and Wilbur, our resident Micro-piggies, they are very sociable and love to say hello and have a belly scratch!
- Whilst going around we will tell you lots of fun facts about all our animals and you will have plenty of opportunity for photos!
- Finish the experience with a complimentary hot or cold drink, if the weather is nice we have a paddock picnic area where you can watch the alpacas for a bit longer.
- Have a browse of our gift shop before you leave for a souvenir from your visit!
- This experience lasts for one hour.
£15 Per Person
Children aged three and under are free (minimum one adult per under 18 year old)
We offer this experience all year round at 10.30am, which we can be booked instead of our Alpaca Orchard Walk. Have a look at the Orchard Walk Calendar for availability. Please then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book in!
Payment is in advance via a Paypal link to your email.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking.
Please wear sturdy footwear, or wellies in wet weather and long trousers. We will go ahead with the experience in light rain so please bring waterproofs if necessary.