Get in touch…
We are closed for a short break from 15th to 22nd September. We will respond to all enquiries, messages and e-mails on Thursday 23rd September.
If urgent please call us on 07855553737 and leave a voicemail, which we will be monitoring.
All voucher purchases (both E-vouchers and postal vouchers) will be sent on Thursday 23rd September.
Many thanks for your patience.
Vic and Rich
Our preferred method for you to reach us is by e-mail or the contact form:
With many animals to care for and experiences running during the day, we manage our admin and booking enquiries outside of normal working hours.
All bookings must go through the online system in order for us to keep a reliable and up to date record of bookings. All availability is shown in green on our booking calendars – Red and Grey both indicate unavailable slots.
Booking Ahead is Essential! Please be aware we are not an open farm, all our alpaca experiences are private and must be booked in advance. We are not able to accommodate walk-ins.
Coronavirus Updates Autumn 2021
We are continuing to follow government advice and have the following updates:
- We are now open and taking bookings for Alpaca Experiences via our online booking calendars.
- We will offer an open-ended postponement to rebook or a Gift Voucher, if Little Orchard Alpacas has to cancel the booking as a result of COVID-19 lockdown or restrictions. If you are unable to postpone we will offer a refund.
- If you are unable to attend a booking due to personal reasons relating to COVID-19, (including being advised to self isolate) we will offer a postponement or credit voucher valid for two years.
- All vouchers expiring between March 23rd 2020 and the 12th April 2021 have been extended to expire at the end of December 2021.
- All new vouchers purchased from November 2020 have a two year expiry date.
- Our summer Glamping will resume in July 2022
Many thanks for your patience and understanding during this time and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Vic and Rich
We offer 10% off our Alpaca Experiences to all Blue Light Card holders. If you don’t have a card but are employed by any of the services listed, just pop over a photo of your ID and we will give you the discount code to use online. Only one discount code can be used on any purchase.
Please note the discount does not include glamping, event bookings or shop purchases.
If you are using SatNav to find us please note the postcode can take you to the lower end of Haddon Road, by the Church and Shute Primary School. From that direction we are a few minutes further up the hill towards Shute Woods. Keep an eye out for our sign!
Little Orchard Alpacas, Rowlands, Shute, Axminster, Devon EX13 7QR
If you are arriving by train into Axminster Station or are staying locally without your own transport we may be able to collect and drop off small groups of up to four people, for a small fee.