Updated February 2021
We are continuing to follow government advice and have the following updates:
- Due to the National COVID-19 lockdown restrictions we are currently closed for all Walks and Experiences until further notice.
- We are now taking bookings from 12th April onwards for Alpaca Experiences via our online booking calendars.
- We will offer an open-ended postponement to rebook or a Gift Voucher, if Little Orchard Alpacas has to cancel the booking as a result of COVID-19 lockdown or restrictions. If you are unable to postpone we will offer a refund.
- If you are unable to attend a booking due to personal reasons or restrictions relating to COVID-19 we will offer a postponement or credit voucher valid for two years.
- All vouchers expiring between March 23rd 2020 and the 12th April 2021 have been extended to expire at the end of December 2021.
- All new vouchers purchased from November 2020 have a two year expiry date.
- We will not be running our summer glamping in 2021, we hope to be up and glamping again in 2022.
Many thanks for your patience and understanding during this time and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Vic and Rich
Booking and Enquiries
We are not an open farm, to avoid disappointment as we do not accept drop-ins please ensure you book in advance.
We take all bookings via the website or email. We are unable to take any payments or bookings via telephone or social media. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
For voucher redeeming please use the email email@example.com to book.
Enquiries and questions
To ensure we receive and respond promptly to your enquiries please use the email provided or the online contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible, but within 48 hours.
We are a working farm and do not have a staffed office, therefore email is the best method to ensure we can deal with your enquiry promptly.
We are able to open our small shop The Alpaca Room on request and run a ‘Click and Collect’ service so please get in touch to arrange a shop visit or to arrange a time to collect an item bought via the website.
We offer 10% off our Alpaca Experiences to all Blue Light Card holders. If you don’t have a card but are employed by any of the services listed, just pop over a photo of your ID and we will give you the discount code to use online. Only one discount code can be used on any purchase.
Please note the discount does not include glamping or shop purchases.
If you are using SatNav to find us please note the postcode can take you to the lower end of Haddon Road, by the Church and Shute Primary School. From that direction we are a few minutes further up the hill towards Shute Woods. Keep an eye out for our sign!
Little Orchard Alpacas, Rowlands, Shute, Axminster, Devon EX13 7QR
If you are arriving by train into Axminster Station or are staying locally without your own transport we may be able to collect and drop off small groups of up to four people, for a small fee.