Update September 2020
We are continuing to follow government advice and have the following updates:
- We are now fully booked throughout September.
- We will be closed for the duration of October 2020 and reopen from 1st November.
- All vouchers expiring from March 23rd 2020 and before December 2020 have been extended to expire at the end of December 2021.
- Alpaca Walks and Cream Teas will now start from May 2021 and will be available to book via the website soon.
- Alpaca Walk and Alpaca Walks and Cream Tea vouchers can be purchased online and will be valid until December 2021.
Many thanks for your patience and understanding during this time and we look forward to welcoming you soon!
Vic and Rich
Booking and Enquiries
We are not an open farm, to avoid disappointment as we do not accept drop-ins please ensure you book via our online calendar system or get in touch before visiting with specific enquiries.
For all enquires please use the contact form or e-mail.
We are not always able to answer the phone. To ensure we receive and respond promptly to your enquiries please leave a message by email or the contact form with your telephone number and we will get back to you as soon as possible, but within 48 hours.
Please note we are closed on Mondays throughout the year
All availability for our walks and experiences is listed on our online calendars under the ‘Experiences’ tab, where you can book online.
We are able to open our small shop The Alpaca Room on request so please get in touch to arrange a shop visit.
We offer 10% off our alpaca experiences or products to all Blue Light Card holders. If you don’t have a card but are employed by any of the services listed, just pop over a photo of your ID and we will give you the discount code to use online. Only one discount code can be used on any purchase.
- Find us
If you are using SatNav to find us please note the postcode can take you to the lower end of Haddon Road, by the Church and Shute Primary School. From that direction we are a few minutes further up the hill towards Shute Woods. Keep an eye out for our sign!
Little Orchard Alpacas, Rowlands, Shute, Axminster, Devon EX13 7QR
If you are arriving by train into Axminster Station or are staying locally without your own transport we may be able to collect and drop off small groups of up to four people, for a small fee.