Update November 2020
We are continuing to follow government advice and have the following updates:
- As announced on 26th November 2020, outdoor leisure attractions that are operating in a Covid secure way are able to remain open at all Tier levels.
- Please note, if you are in Tier 3 location we can only accept and go ahead with bookings from individual households or support bubbles. If you are in Tier 3 or moved to Tier 3 following a review and have made a booking for several households we will need to cancel and refund, or postpone your visit.
- We are taking bookings for our festive walks and experiences from 4th December. If we are required to close at any point, refunds or postponements will be arranged.
- We will be in touch with all those who have bookings up to the 2nd December to arrange a refund or a postponement/voucher.
- All vouchers, including Alpaca Walks, Cream Teas and Adoptions, expiring between March 23rd 2020 and the 31st December 2020 have been extended to expire at the end of December 2021. This may be extended if restrictions continue.
- New vouchers for Alpaca Experiences are still available to purchase via the website and have a two year expiry date.
Many thanks for your patience and understanding during this time and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Vic and Rich
Booking and Enquiries
We are not an open farm, to avoid disappointment as we do not accept drop-ins please ensure you book in advance.
We take all bookings via the website or email. We are unable to take any payments or bookings via telephone or social media. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
For voucher redeeming or for ‘Meet the Alpacas’ experiences please use the email email@example.com to book.
Enquiries and questions
To ensure we receive and respond promptly to your enquiries please use the email provided or the online contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible, but within 48 hours.
We are a working farm and do not have a staffed office, therefore email is the best method to ensure we can deal with your enquiry promptly.
We are able to open our small shop The Alpaca Room on request and run a ‘Click and Collect’ service so please get in touch to arrange a shop visit or to arrange a time to collect an item bought via the website.
We offer 10% off our Alpaca Experiences to all Blue Light Card holders. If you don’t have a card but are employed by any of the services listed, just pop over a photo of your ID and we will give you the discount code to use online. Only one discount code can be used on any purchase.
Please note this does not include glamping or shop purchases.
- Find us
If you are using SatNav to find us please note the postcode can take you to the lower end of Haddon Road, by the Church and Shute Primary School. From that direction we are a few minutes further up the hill towards Shute Woods. Keep an eye out for our sign!
Little Orchard Alpacas, Rowlands, Shute, Axminster, Devon EX13 7QR
If you are arriving by train into Axminster Station or are staying locally without your own transport we may be able to collect and drop off small groups of up to four people, for a small fee.