Get in touch…
Our preferred method for you to reach us is by e-mail or the contact form:
With many animals to care for and experiences running during the day, we manage most of our admin and booking enquiries outside of normal working hours and are rarely in the office.
If you would prefer to call and chat about your queries, please leave us a voicemail message on the number 078 5555 3737 and we will give you a call back as soon as possible. Please be aware that all bookings and voucher purchases must still go through the online booking calendar system.
Please be aware we are not an open farm, all our alpaca experiences are private and must be booked in advance.
Coronavirus Updates March2021
We are continuing to follow government advice and have the following updates:
- Due to the National COVID-19 lockdown restrictions we are currently closed for all Walks and Experiences until further notice.
- We are now taking bookings from 12th April onwards for Alpaca Experiences via our online booking calendars.
- We will offer an open-ended postponement to rebook or a Gift Voucher, if Little Orchard Alpacas has to cancel the booking as a result of COVID-19 lockdown or restrictions. If you are unable to postpone we will offer a refund.
- If you are unable to attend a booking due to personal reasons relating to COVID-19 we will offer a postponement or credit voucher valid for two years.
- All vouchers expiring between March 23rd 2020 and the 12th April 2021 have been extended to expire at the end of December 2021.
- All new vouchers purchased from November 2020 have a two year expiry date.
- Our summer Glamping will resume in July 2022
Many thanks for your patience and understanding during this time and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Vic and Rich
We offer 10% off our Alpaca Experiences to all Blue Light Card holders. If you don’t have a card but are employed by any of the services listed, just pop over a photo of your ID and we will give you the discount code to use online. Only one discount code can be used on any purchase.
Please note the discount does not include glamping or shop purchases.
If you are using SatNav to find us please note the postcode can take you to the lower end of Haddon Road, by the Church and Shute Primary School. From that direction we are a few minutes further up the hill towards Shute Woods. Keep an eye out for our sign!
Little Orchard Alpacas, Rowlands, Shute, Axminster, Devon EX13 7QR
If you are arriving by train into Axminster Station or are staying locally without your own transport we may be able to collect and drop off small groups of up to four people, for a small fee.